This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, genuine Environ® products may not be ordered online. Please contact us for advice on using this product and assistance in placing your order.
Environ®’s Intensive Retinol 1 contains an ultra high concentration of vitamin A along with bovine colostrum in a non-greasy formula.
Recommended for | Sun damaged and photo-aged skin, uneven skin tone, acne and problematic skin types. Not suitable for those with highly sensitive skin.
• This product contains ultra-high levels of vitamin A, please consult your qualified Environ® stockist before beginning use.
• This product may only be used by those whose skin is accustomed to AVST 5 or C-Quence 3.
• After pre-cleansing the skin, apply Hydrating Exfoliant Masque periodically to enhance the penetration of Retinol. Continue to cleanse and tone.
• When beginning use, add one drop to your preferred moisturizer each evening and then slowly increase to the full dose once your skin is comfortable.
• Alternatively, apply Retinol 1 in a thin layer and allow to dry.
• Use morning and evening.
• Use only as directed.
Sunburn Alert | This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
• Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
30 ml airless pump bottle that helps protect the active ingredients from light and air. This product has a shelf life of six months unopened and should be used within six to eight weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Colostrum, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Serine, Sorbitol, Lauryl Diethyleneaminoglycine, Tocopherol, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Lauryl Aminopropylglycine, Allantoin, Urea, Tea-Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.