This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
This clarifying cream contains a special oil-soluble derivative of vitamin C in a light and non-greasy formula. C-Boost has been formulated to help improve the appearance of sun damaged and uneven skin tone.
Suitable for | All skin types, especially those with uneven skin tone. Not suitable for problematic skin.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Apply C-Boost to affected areas before applying your recommended Environ vitamin A & C moisturizer.
• Apply morning and/or evening.
• Use only as directed.
Sunscreen Alert | This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is a multifunctional ingredient that prevents lipid peroxidation that is a visible sign of aging.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is known to reduce the appearance of cell damage.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate assists in the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines by plumping up the skin.
• Assists in maintaining the health of the skin, while supporting the skin's natural sun defenses.
25 ml aluminum laminated tube that protects the active ingredients from light. This product has a shelf life of 12 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide.