AVST Hydrating Exfoliant Masque
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, genuine Environ® products may not be ordered online. Please contact us for advice on using this product and assistance in placing your order.
Environ AVST Hydrating Exfoliant Masque is specifically designed to improve hydration and simultaneously remove excess oils from the surface of the skin. This product is fragrance free.
Recommended for | All skin types.
After cleansing apply Environ AVST Hydrating Exfoliant Masque evenly over the face, including the eyelids. Initially it will be opaque white but will gradually become transparent. This masque does not dry. Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or overnight. Use once to twice a week. Wash off thoroughly with an Environ cleanser, tone and apply your preferred Environ moisturizer. One tube will supply about 20 masques. Use only as directed.
• It is made from the safest hydrating materials known and incorporates the finest clays to rehydrate the skin and simultaneously absorb excess oils from the surface of the skin.
• The mineral oil acts as a decongestant.
• Increases the moisture content of the skin and helps to retain a moist surface.
• Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant that also has a re-hydrating effect on the skin.
• It forms a translucent film over the skin surface and can be safely left on overnight without leaving a “crusty” effect.
50ml Plastic recyclable tube. This product has a shelf life of 24 months unopened and should be used within 6-8 weeks after opening. Please protect this product from light, heat and air. Store in a cool place.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium-Pyrophosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.