Skin Care Consultations and Facial Treatments
One of the many things that makes Brad Duncan Skin Care Boston's best facial experience is our holistic approach to your individual skin care needs. You choose the desired length of your appointment, and we create a customized skin care treatment that is uniquely your own – freeing you from costly "add-ons" and allowing us to provide you with the complete service your skin deserves.
Each facial appointment begins with a skin care consultation focusing on your current health, activity level, diet and home care routine. Then we work with you to design a state-of-the-art facial and skin care treatment combining expert esthetics technique, world-class skin care products and cutting edge equipment. All facials include cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and a mask. Based on your individual concerns and the specific needs of your skin, your treatment may also include machine-free microdermabrasion or a peel, extensive extractions, multiple masks, and LED, micro-current or ultrasound therapy.The highly qualified estheticians at Brad Duncan Skin Care will also educate you on the proper functioning of healthy skin and how you can best maintain your skin between appointments.
- Services are available Tuesday through Saturday by appointment only.
- All appointments must be secured with a valid credit card.
- We recommend that you book future services well in advance to ensure your desired day and time.
- Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time to receive the full benefit of your skin care service.
- We provide a reliable appointment schedule for all of our clients, and a late arrival will limit your treatment time.
- To avoid inconveniencing the next client, your treatment will end on time and the full price of your scheduled services will apply.
We offer every client the opportunity to relax in a tranquil setting. Please ensure that mobile phones and electronic devices are turned off and conversations are kept to a quiet level in the spa area.
We reconfirm appointments a few days in advance of the scheduled date. Please provide us with at least 24 hours notice of cancellation to avoid being charged the full price of your scheduled services.