This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Sebutone is a toner formulated to help refine problematic skin giving a smoother appearance with a natural glow.
Suitable for | Problematic skin.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse and cleanse with your preferred Environ products.
• Apply Sebutone to the skin using cotton padl.
• Allow to dry and then continue with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
• May be used morning and/or evening.
• Use only as directed.
Warning | Consumers allergic to Salicylic Acid (Aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.
Sunscreen Alert | This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) and Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHA's) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
• Regular use assists in improving the appearance of the skin's tone and texture.
• Contains Salicylic Acid that supports the natural exfoliation of dead skin cells.
• Contains Lactic Acid that is known to assist with hydration.
100 ml PET plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from light. This product has a shelf life of 12 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid.