Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
This toner was formulated to moisturize and improve the skin's overall appearance. It leaves the skin feeling hydrated, perfected refreshed and primed for the application of the moisturizer.
Botanical Infused Moisturising Toner contains a variety of plant extracts which are known to promote the appearance of healthy looking skin. It may also assist in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Suitable for | All skin types.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse and cleanse the skin with your preferred Environ products.
• Moisten cotton pad with Botanical Infused Moistursing Toner before applying to face and neck.
• Follow with your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
• Use morning and/or evening.
• Use only as directed.
Eye Warning | Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
• This product contains several moisturizers including Panthenol as well as Sodium PCA and Sodium Lactate which occur naturally in the skin.
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is scientifically known to assist in revitalizing the look of skin tone and may soften the appearance of fine lines.
• This product contains Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract which is known for its powerful antioxidant properties.
• Pro-vitamin B5 helps to assist in soothing and moisturizing the feel of the skin leaving it looking refreshed.
• The blend of Botanical extracts may act as a mild astringent helping to create the appearance of a smoother skin texture.
200 ml PET plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from light. This product has a shelf life of 24 months unopened and should be used within 10-12 weeks after opening.