This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Sebuprep is a multifunctional pre-cleanser that helps to dissolve excess surface oils and assists in removing environmental impurities. It leaves the skin looking soft and hydrated while assisting to visibly reduce excessive shine.
Suitable for | Problematic skin.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Apply liberally to the skin and gently massage with fingertips in a circular motion, focusing on the affected areas.
• Remove with Sebuwash or your preferred Environ cleanser and rinse with tepid water.
• Tone and then continue with your recommended Environ regimen.
• May be used morning and/or evening, depending on whether the skin feels comfortable.
• Use only as directed.
Warning | Consumers allergic to Salicylic Acid (Aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid, may not use this product.
Sunscreen Alert | This product contains a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
• Pharmaceutical grade Mineral Oil assists in dissolving excess, sticky surface oils, leaving the skin looking and feeling clean while not drying the skin.
• Salicylic acid has been included in the formula to assist in the natural sloughing of the skin.
50 ml PET plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from light. This product has a shelf life of 24 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-13 Pareth-3, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid.