Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 is the introductory serum in the Environ's premium Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A and C in the Youth EssentiA range. The technologically advanced serums in this Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ contain a powerful combination of ingredients that work in synergy to assist in: combating the visible signs of aging; creating the appearance of more even, smoother and healthier looking skin; and supporting and maintaining a radiantly youthful appearance.
Suitable for | All skin types, especially mature and sun-damaged. Not recommended for problematic skin.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Apply Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1, follow with the Antioxidant Defence Crème.
• Alternatively, mix the Antioxidant Defence Crème and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 1 in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
• Apply both morning and evening.
• Use a minimum of 2 bottles before progressing to the next level of the Youth EssentiA Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
• Use only as directed.
Sunscreen Alert | This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
• Vitamin E is supplied as both Tocopheryl Acetate and the most effective form of vitamin E, Tocopherol, the natural alcohol form of vitamin E. They help to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin's natural sun protectors. They also assist in protecting skin's firm appearance and making the skin look younger.
• Lycopene is a carotenoid that is primarily sourced from tomatoes. It is a powerful antioxidant; scientific research shows that it is more than 100 times more effective than vitamin E and twice as powerful as Beta Carotene. It aids in protecting the skin against damaging effects caused by high energy blue light.
• Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids, which when compared to Retinol, acts just as effectively but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
35 ml airless pump dispenser, with side window for easy product level identification, that protects the active ingredients from light and air. This product has a shelf life of 9 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ceramide 2, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Epigallocatechin Gallate, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Lycopene, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tribehenin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, TEA-Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Urea, Serine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Gelatin, Sucrose, Lauryl Diethylenediaminoglycine, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Lauryl Aminopropylglycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA.