Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Avance Moisturiser is a luxurious cream containing a trilogy of peptide complexes that may assist in maintaining the appearance of the skin's youthfulness by giving it an age-defying boost.
Suitable for | Skin that has been exposed to environmental stresses and the stress of everyday living.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• For optimal results, use a Cosmetic Roller
• Apply the Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Moisturiser followed by your recommended Environ skin care regimen.
• Use only as directed.
• The three peptides incorporated into this delicate, easily absorbed cream are Matrixyl®3000, Trylagen® and Matrixyl® Synthè6®.
• Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl®3000) is a combination of five natural amino acids that has been included in this formulation for it's anti-aging properties.
• Trylagen® is a combination of peptides and proteins proven to restore collagen levels which are a characteristic of firmer, youthful-looking skin.
• Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin + Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (Matrixyl® Synthé6®) stimulates six major constituents of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction and assists in smoothing wrinkles and making the skin appear plumper.
• Based on the scientific evidence of the raw material this product is excellent for improving the appearance of the skin, improving the look of tone and elasticity as well as improving the appearance of hydration of the skin. The skin appears smoother and more radiant looking.
• Squalane is a plant derived emollient which moisturizes and improves the appearance and elasticity of the skin. Squalane also lends a satin soft after feel to the product.
• Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) is a mucopolysacharide that exists naturally in all living creatures. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and assists in hydrating the skin.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
30 ml airless pump dispenser that protects the active ingredients from light and air. This product has a shelf life of 18 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.