This product is currently sold out.
Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
This elegant instrument is a 14ct gold plated rolling device with 260 ultra-fine needles of the highest grade surgical 316 stainless steel. The needles are 0.2 mm in length. The Gold Roll-CIT® has the advantage of being easy to clean and gold naturally suppresses bacterial growth.
Dr. Des Fernandes, the founder of Environ, is a pioneer in Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) using hand-held cosmetic instruments to pierce the outer layer of the skin with multiple micro channels. These tiny wounds are too small to cause significant damage, but they do induce the skin's natural healing reaction to produce new collagen and elastin while increasing the penetration of active ingredients from your skin care products.
Suitable for | All skin types excluding the following skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, solar keratosis, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin.
- Use and Care
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ skin care products.
• Divide the area to be treated into sections: the forehead, the nose, the cheeks, the mouth area and the right and left sides of the neck, not forgetting the décolleté area and the back of the hands.
• Start on the forehead and roll vertically. Roll over the forehead and eyebrow area thoroughly. Gradually move across the skin until the forehead has been totally treated about two to five times in a vertical direction. Then roll obliquely at the same intensity covering the same areas and finally roll horizontally, rolling over each area of skin at least two to five times in each direction. Treat each area sequentially until the whole face, neck and décolleté have been treated thoroughly and evenly.
• Three to five minutes are usually sufficient for the face and neck, depending on your speed of rolling. The Gold Roll-CIT® should be used on the upper and lower eyelid with caution. The upper eyelid cannot be treated below the bone of the brow, unless the skin is pulled up taut onto the bony margin.
• The client must be prepared on adequate doses of topical vitamin A, C and E prior to the treatment to avoid the possibility of retinoid reaction .
• Rinse the Gold Roll-CIT® with warm water before and after use and cleanse thoroughly once a week.
• The instrument is designed to be used by one person only and must be kept away from children at all times.
• Handle with care and do not drop to avoid damaging the needles.
• Use only as directed.
• Will assist in healthier looking skin and will result in faster, more effective results.
• May assist to give the appearance of tighter skin.
• May assist to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
• May assist to improve the appearance of the texture of the skin.
• May assist to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone.
• The needles are exposed to Gamma ray irradiation, minimum dose 12 Kgy, prior to packaging.
• The roller is sealed in a plastic bag and safely seated in a fitted, protective cap.
• 12 month period after opening and using.