Vita-Peptide Eye Gel
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
This eye gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides for use on the delicate and sensitive eye area. It assists in hydrating and minimizing the appearance of fine lines, helping skin to look younger for longer. It also improves the look of sun damaged skin, enhancing the effects of the skin's natural sun protectors and giving it a radiant glow.
Suitable for | All skin types, especially those who show visible signs of premature aging. Not recommended for problematic skin.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Apply Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the entire eye area.
• Wait a few moments for the gel to be absorbed then apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
• Use morning and evening.
• Use only as directed.
Sunscreen Alert | This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
• Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
• Helps rehydrate the skin and assists in the improvement of sun damaged appearance.
• Helps plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
• Helps reduce the appearance of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against the appearance of new ones.
• Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy looking glow.
• Helps improve the appearance of fine lines.
• Contains Tocopheryl Acetate, a form of vitamin E and an effective antioxidant that enhances the effects of the skin's natural sun protectors.
• Assists in making the skin look younger.
10 ml airless pump dispenser that protects the active ingredients from light and air. This product has a shelf life of 18 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Pentaerithrityl Tetraisostearate, Panthenol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide 2, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.