Enhanced A, C & E Oil
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Enhanced A, C & E Oil is a light conditioning oil containing high levels of vitamins A, C and E, as well as Rosemary extracts to assist in providing nourishment and relieving dry and sun damaged skin.
Suitable for | All skin types.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Apply in a thin layer to the entire body twice a day after a shower or bath.
• Massage into the skin and follow with your preferred sunscreen when exposed to the sun.
• Best results occur when applying Derma-Lac Lotion first, followed by Enhanced A, C & E oil.
• Use only as directed.
Sunscreen Alert | This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
• The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalizes the skin.
• Improves the natural moisturizing factors and nourishes the skin.
• May assist in evening the skin tone as the vitamin C influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation.
• Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving elasticity of the skin.
• The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer.
• Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and reduces the visibility of stretch marks, scarring and lax skin.
100ml PET plastic bottle that protects the active ingredients from light. This product has a shelf life of 18 months unopened and should be used within 10 to 12 weeks after opening.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Acetate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, BHT.