Concentrated Retinol Serum 3
This product is currently sold out.
Due to their high levels of active ingredients, Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Retinol Serums 1 through 3 may help to normalize the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage while promoting healthy-looking skin that appears beautifully reborn.
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• Start off by adding one drop of the Retinol Serum to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer each evening and then slowly increase the amount until you can use the product on its own and your skin feels comfortable.
• Alternatively, apply the Retinol Serum to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry, then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer, morning and/or evening.
• Concentrated Retinol Serums 1 through 3 may be used in conjunction with Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
• Use two to four bottles per step before progressing to the next higher level.
• Use only as directed.
Warning | The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol Serum 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Conentrated Retinol regimen. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop, we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.
• Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
• Helps to refine the look of the skin texture, giving the skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
• Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
30 ml airless pump dispenser that protects the active ingredients from light and air. This product has a shelf life of 6 months unopened and should be used within 6 to 8 weeks after opening.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Colostrum, Ethoxydiglycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Retinyl Acetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate