Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
This product is currently sold out.
Treat your eyes to Total Eye™ 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while protecting the delicate eye area against photo-aging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen.
Broad Spectrum (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
UVA protection rating: PA++++
UVB protection rating: SPF 35
60-day supply based on twice daily use
• Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip.
Note | For best results, be careful not to over-apply. One quarter pump per eye should be adequate.
• Dot around both eyes. Then, smooth product over the entire orbital region, ensuring even coverage from under eye to brow—including eyelids.
• Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish. Recommended for use twice daily. Can be worn overnight.
• Neutral peach tone immediately brightens and corrects dark circles.
• Cooling applicator aids in reduction of puffiness.
• Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
• Broad Spectrum SPF 35 PA+++ protects against future sun damage.
• Primes skin for smooth application of eye makeup.
• Reapply throughout the day as a refresh.
Active Ingredients | Titanium Dioxide 7.9%, Zinc Oxide 6.7%
Inactive Ingredients | Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Betaine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sucrose, Darutoside, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)