This product is currently sold out.
Environ products are a consultation only skin care line and may only be ordered online if you have an established customer account with us. Please login to access or create your account, or feel free to call us directly at 617.482.1700 for advice on ordering your Environ skin care products.
▪ ▪ ▪
Cosmetic Roll-CIT™ is a hand-held rolling device with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro needles for use on the face.
Dr. Des Fernandes, the founder of Environ, is a pioneer in Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) using hand-held cosmetic instruments to pierce the outer layer of the skin with multiple micro channels. These tiny wounds are too small to cause significant damage, but they do induce the skin's natural healing reaction to produce new collagen and elastin while increasing the penetration of active ingredients from your skin care products.
Recommended for | All Skin Types. Please note this product should be avoided by those with severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions.
- Use and Care
- Packaging and Shelf Life
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ skin care products.
• Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT™ for three to five minutes.
• Use mild but firm pressure.
• Follow with your recommended Environ skin care products.
• Start by rolling twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
• Rinse the Cosmetic Roll-CIT™with warm water before and after use and cleanse thoroughly once a week.
• The instrument is designed to be used by one person only and must be kept away from children at all times.
• Handle with care and do not drop to avoid damaging the needles.
• Use only as directed.
• Works in synergy with topically applied Environ skin care products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
• Specifically designed protective container for each micro-needling device.
• 12 month period after opening and using.